Write For Us: Become a Contributor
The Environment Site is always on the look out for guest post submissions from those who are truly interested in the topics we write about and those who really want to contribute quality content to our readers.
We are looking for content that is related (but not limited to) the following:
- Green Living
- Energy Conservation
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Eco Friendly
- and more..
If you are unsure the topic you want to write for us will be a good fit or not, be sure to just email us and ask!
Guest Post Guidelines
Our guidelines for what type of content we will accept are pretty general, and not “set in stone.” Here are the general guidelines that we ask all of our contributors to follow when writing for us:
- Length of content must be a minimum of 500 words
- Links allowed in article only where topically relevant
- Author excerpt not required, but will be accepted (no more than 75 words)
- Unique content only – we check all content submitted on copyscape
- Please check grammar and spelling, too many mistakes will not be accepted
- Content submitted and used on our website is owned by EnvironmentSite.org and you will not post it anywhere else on the web
If you are still interested in writing for us then be sure to email us with the following information:
- 1-2 past samples of your writing work
- Topic ideas you plan to write about
- Estimated time of completion
That about sums it up! Be sure to email us with all of the above information in mind. We will try to respond as quickly as possible.